Call For Papers AIBUMA 2015
The School of Business, takes great privilege in hosting the 6th African International Business and Management (AIBUMA) Conference 2015 and it is our sincerest wish that you will experience and enjoy the magic of our multicultural and vibrant City in the Sun, Nairobi. The conference will be held at the School of Business, Lower Kabete Campus, Nairobi on July 9th and 10th 2015.
The AIBUMA Conference is an annual event that seeks to showcase world class research that is relevant for Africa. The emphasis of AIBUMA will be on real-world business applications. Therefore, submitted papers should highlight the benefits and applications of business and management practices that are relevant for Africa. The idea of the conference is to discuss how to solve business problems and take advantage of current opportunities in the various business and management disciplines such as finance, Information Communication Technology (ICT), management, marketing, operations management, human resource management, international business practices, and business administration.
All papers will be directed to the appropriate sub themes. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. As a guide, paper abstracts should be maximum 200 words in total. A title of not more than eight words should be provided. A brief autobiographical note should be supplied including full name, affiliation, as well as the corresponding author’s e-mail address. In addition, maximum six keywords which encapsulate the principal topics of the paper should be included.Once your abstract has been accepted, the editorial team will send you a sample paper, whose formatting guidelines you shall adopt. The paper should be a maximum of 8,000 words. Also see review guidelines which the reviewers of your paper will be looking at.
The broad aim of the AIBUMA 2015 Conference, is to provide an international platform for academic, business, professional and government officials from all over the world to exchange ideas on applying global best practices in business and management in emerging economies.
The AIBUMA 2015 theme of the conference is: "Entrepreneurship, Resource Management and Sustainable Development in Africa".
The sub-themes of the AIBUMA 2015 Conference include:
1. Globalization, Regional Integration and Sustainable Development
2. Financial access for Entrepreneurial Development
3. Entrepreneurship and Management of SMEs
4. Management of Natural Resource for Sustainable Development
5. Peace and Security for Sustainable Development
6. Technology in in Entrepreneurship and Development
7. Public Private Partnerships and Sustainable Development
8. Entrepreneurship Education and Sustainable Development
9. Youth and Women Entrepreneurship Development
10. Leadership and Resource Management
Contacts For The Conference
- Deadline for Abstract Submission -30th April, 2015
- Notification of Abstract acceptance-15th May, 2015
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission -31st May 2015
- Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes) - 5 days after receipt of full paper
Papers accepted for the conference will be published in the conference proceedings subject to author registration. Selected high quality papers will be published in the African Journal of Business & Management (AJBUMA: ISSN 2079 - 410).
Submission of Abstracts/Papers
The abstracts and papers should be submitted online as e-mail attachments in Ms Word or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org